6/22/09

Happy MidSummer! {Pagan Jokes/Pagan Bumperstickers}

Sorry I did NOT post information for CyberCoven's ritual this month. (My father-in-law passed away on Friday and with so many funeral preparations I barely made it to the Public Ritual I organized).

Here's some laughter to make up for lost time. {{Since nobody takes credit for writing these beauties . . . no credit is available to be given.}}


Q: What is a witch's favorite snack?
A: PAN pizza

Q: What's a witch's favorite subject in school?
A: SPELLing

Q: How many Druids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: They don't screw in light bulbs, they screw in stone circles.

Q: How many Druids does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Thirteen; one to hold the bulb, and twelve to drink enough to make the room spin.

Q: How many Witches does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Depends on what you want to change it into

Q: How do you get a nun pregnant?
A: Dress her up as an altar boy. {MMMMmmmmkay. So that one's REALLY bad.}


Bumper Stickers:
*If you can't change your mind, are you sure you still have one?
* If Ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
* Misspellers of the world, unit!

The following is a very fascinating documentary of so-called Witches . . . many
modern-day innocent civillians accused without a trial - are being held without cause or
evidence. {Thank goodness for the civil rights laws offered in America}




2 comments:

Celestite said...

I like the light bulb one!
I didn't post either, in fact I think I didn't post a the last full moon either, my apologies. I do intend to do this, it helps to keep me on track. When I don't post, chances are the day went zooming past, leaving me spinning.
My circle met on the mountain but I did not attend. A young lady who is a new 1st degree presented the ritual and I heard it went well, to her relief.
I got a blog post out and managed a few minutes of meditation where I called upon the goddesses that I work with and asked them to help me find 15 minutes to meditate on my relationship with them - without interruptions - they arranged this and I felt better after.
Sorry to hear of your loss, blessing to you and your family.

SunTiger said...

Thank you Celestite. Like you . . . when I don't post it's because life is going by too quickly.

I usually post more often in my personal blog: http://PsychicSunTiger.blogspot.com though.